Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shapely shapes and french houses

Weeeell, one of each, to be precise... I have to admit I'm sometimes a bit challenged by blog-titles! :p

Riott has made a shape/skin/eyes package exclusively for our Horst location:
Say hello to Miss Malevolent!

Bang-Bang---Miss-Malevolent

She's got a sexy bod... come and try the demo! :)

The french house is called "La Provencale" - it's the biggest house I've build yet - 20x24 footprint - and it comes with loads of extras!

Bang Bang - La Provencale007

I've made a little video to show it to you...


Extras are 4 plant-barrels for the courtyard, 2 window cushion with animations, 2 decorative cushions, a light-ray...
The house is copy-mod (even if the vendor says something different), with the exception of the cushions and the plant-barrels, which are mod/trans. I hope you'll like it!

Have a great sunday!
<3333 Sisch & Riott

Bang Bang Mainstore
Bang Bang on Horst